Introduction of Machine :
• Very light Weight (1.6 kg)
• Easy to handle & hand Operated
• No Need of skilled mason
• Instrument cost of plastering is 10 to 15 paisa per Sq feet.
• Most economical price of machine
• Disposal after using 7000 to 8000 sq feet.
• Speedy work (400 to 500 sq. ft. per day)
• Grains can be exposed after one hour on plain plastering wall.
• Walls look decorative.
Advantages Of Machine :
• Grained (Textured) Plaster on walls of building.
• Can be applied outside wall of building.
• No need of Painting & white Wash.
• 2mm to 6mm Grains can be exposed on wall.
• Can be done on plain or bricked surface.
• No wastage of materials.
• No need for putty and leveling.
• Grains can be exposed in grey and white cement also.
• It protects wall from moisture.
How to use cement sprayer plaster Machine
|D* + Waterproof chemical, Pigment or color of mosaic tiles as desired.||D * + Green Colour as requirements.
|Instruction for guidance :
|If the wall is dry before applying plain plaster or sand – plaster, it should be sprinkled with water. * Before using the machine, the plastered all should be cleaned with wired brush to remove dust, fungus or other dirt particles like lime base. * Don’t put more than 500 to 600 grams of mixture inside the machine to avoid breaking of blade’s teeth. * Ensure that the same quality mixture is put in the machine for every batch. After applying the sand plaster in the manner shown above, allow the wall to dry up for 24 hours. Thereafter, sprinkle water 2 to 3 times daily for 3 to 4 days, due to which the plaster solidities strongly. * After the use of machine is over, wash it by clean water till cement remaining inside is washed away. * After 2-3 days, do the oiling in the bush and teeth of the blade.|